Noticias de cine

Loading...

viernes, diciembre 04, 2009

CARNICERO, EL (Macellaio, Il) (Italia, 1998) Erótico. Media: 5,45


Director: Aurelio Grimaldi
---
Intérpretes Principales: Alba Parietti, Miki Manojlovic, Lorenzo Majnoni. Rosa Andrea Pianeta. Giulio Base. Caterina Vertova. Cinzia Insinga. Alessandra Costanzo.
---
Argumento: Una importante galerista está felizmente casada con un director de orquesta.Sin embargo, de vez en cuando tiene fantasías sexuales, sueños húmedos.
El marido debe ausentarse tres días para dar un gran concierto en el extranjero.
Mientras, ella sufre una especie de abatimiento y el médico le dice que es porque no come suficientes proteínas animales.Por ello le comenta que debe comer más carne.
La mujer va a una carnicería, donde el carnicero es un hombre más bien feo, pero con un increíble atractivo para las mujeres pues flirtea sin ningún pudor con ellas.
Comienza a tener sueños sexuales con él
.
---
Mi opinión: Francamente pobre film erótico italiano, que está bien cuidado estéticamente, con una preciosa fotografía y unas no malas interpretaciones.
La bellísima
Alba Parieti, desconocida para mí, interpreta con sensualidad su papel, pero sucede que el guión se queda en la superficie de lo expresado por Alina Reyes en su novela.





Resulta muy sosa, con un final simplemente chorra, sin ninguna fuerza dramática.
Las pocas escenas eróticas no son nada especiales y por ello incluso en este húmedo terreno decepciona.
Todo importa un bledo y al final deja al respetable frío como un témpano de hielo.
No merece la pena, aunque técnicamente esté bien
.




17 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

I like the valuable info you provide in your articles.
I'll bookmark your blog and check again here regularly. I'm quite sure I will learn lots
of new stuff right here! Good luck for the next!


my page Steinzeit Diät Rezepte
Also see my page: Steinzeitdiät Erfahrungen

Anónimo dijo...

Oh my goodness! Incredible article dude! Thanks, However I am going through issues with your RSS.
I don't know the reason why I can't join it. Is there anyone else getting identical
RSS problems? Anyone that knows the answer can you kindly respond?
Thanks!!

Here is my web-site: paleoernährung

Anónimo dijo...

Its like you read my mind! You appear to know so much about this, like you wrote the book in it or something.
I think that you can do with a few pics to drive the message home
a little bit, but other than that, this is excellent blog.
A fantastic read. I will certainly be back.

my webpage :: bilanzbuchhalter ihk münchen

Anónimo dijo...

Thanks to my father who shared with me concerning
this webpage, this webpage is genuinely remarkable.

Feel free to visit my page ... brotbackmischung glutenfrei
Also see my web page > ernahrung bei diabetes

Anónimo dijo...

Remarkable things here. I am very satisfied to peer your post.

Thank you so much and I am taking a look ahead to contact you.
Will you please drop me a mail?

my web blog: low carb nudeln

Anónimo dijo...

I needed to thank you for this wonderful read!! I certainly loved
every bit of it. I have you bookmarked to look at new things you post…

Stop by my web page - vorspeisen

Anónimo dijo...

Hey there, You have done an excellent job. I'll certainly digg it and personally recommend to my friends. I'm confident they'll be benefited from this website.

My weblog was sind betriebsausgaben
Also see my website: finanzbuchhalter ausbildung

Anónimo dijo...

Nice post. I was checking constantly this blog and I'm impressed! Very useful information specifically the last part :) I care for such information a lot. I was seeking this particular information for a very long time. Thank you and best of luck.

Also visit my website: glutenfreie Lebensform

Anónimo dijo...

Hi it's me, I am also visiting this website daily, this web page is really nice and the users are in fact sharing pleasant thoughts.

My site; Glutenfreie Diät

Anónimo dijo...

Appreciation to my father who stated to me regarding this webpage, this website is genuinely remarkable.


my homepage ... reis macht krank

Anónimo dijo...

This is a topic which is near to my heart.

.. Cheers! Exactly where are your contact details though?


Also visit my webpage; glutenfreie Lebensform

Anónimo dijo...

What's up, I log on to your blog like every week. Your humoristic style is awesome, keep up the good work!

Visit my blog post ... kohlenhydratarmes brot kaufen

Anónimo dijo...

Greetings I am so grateful I found your web site, I really found you by error, while I was searching on Google for something else, Anyhow I am here now and would just like to say many thanks for
a tremendous post and a all round exciting blog (I also love the theme/design), I
don't have time to look over it all at the minute but I have saved it and also added your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read more, Please do keep up the awesome job.

My homepage: lenkmatten test

Anónimo dijo...

I'm really enjoying the theme/design of your web site. Do you ever run into any internet browser compatibility problems? A number of my blog audience have complained about my website not working correctly in Explorer but looks great in Chrome. Do you have any recommendations to help fix this issue?

My web blog :: contact form wordpress

Anónimo dijo...

The other day, while I was at work, my cousin stole my iPad and tested to see if it can survive
a 25 foot drop, just so she can be a youtube sensation.

My apple ipad is now broken and she has 83 views.

I know this is entirely off topic but I had to
share it with someone!

Feel free to visit my webpage ... kostenlos abnehmen schnell

Anónimo dijo...

Appreciate the recommendation. Let me try it out.

My webpage :: paleo rezepte mittagessen

Anónimo dijo...

We are a group of volunteers and starting a
new scheme in our community. Your web site provided us
with valuable information to work on. You
have done a formidable job and our entire community will be grateful to you.



Feel free to surf to my weblog ... kohlenhydratarme Ernährung